COLLECTION | FABRIKA It Is!



Dear NETWORK,
this season it is FABRIKA, sorry, every piece is wonderful, there's nothing I can do! except trying to decide which one(s) will be my sweethearts:) I pick up a few photos from their official web site and order them as I like the most . Gray, earth tones, lovely range and red and green! Soft, natural touches of fabric; silk, cotton, soft leather. And gorgeous belts!

Oh and men's section, well STYLEBOOM doesn't enter there but if I were a boy I will enter, buy, wear at least one!






[Görseller: Fabrika Web Sayfası]

4 Responses so far.

  1. Aysan says:

    Emina bana her zaman penelope cruz'u hatırlatmıştır.Model ve tasarımlar on numara...

  2. evet benziyorlar, özellikl e bu kahkullerle daha da benzemis. modeller de gercekten hele yakndan enfess

  3. Anonymous says:

    I would like to exchange links with your site stylebooming.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

  4. i'm afraid no, this is the english version of my blog.