COLLECTION |Central Saint Martins Graduates Collection

CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS which is one of the most priveleged fashion and art schools in the world showed their highly anticipated graduate collection during London Fashion Week which happens only once a year. I here skipped the men's wear, following are the newly graduates, we'll see which of these names will lead fashion in the future...





Most of the collections stood front with their tailoring,bright colors are used rarely while neutral palettes are preferred mostly. Futuristic lines, 3-dimension, experimental cuts, patches, panelles and planes, composition of different materials, Viktor&Rolf inspirations, pleats and drapes are clearly seen. I loved AMY STEPHENSON's colorful patchworks and ANGELINA LAM's tiered dresses!





Ethnicity inspired collections were really interesting. CHARLES YOUSSEF's diagonal designs reminded me of famous Klaus Nomi.





MARTINA AUSTIN SPETLOVA is my number one favoriye, it resembles a little bit of Balenciaga but I found it very colorful and original. LILY HEINE's pleated panels create a very deep 3D vision, since she chose a very pastel powder color it is both deep and soft, still I imagine them in a different color.





ROK HWANG's collection wasalso one of my favorites with those stars rounding the body and star patched long slim jumpsuits. My other favorite was SHAO-YEN CHEN, I think those dresses are no more different than pufy clouds, who wouldn't want to wear clouds anyway? I do!





We'll see which of these names will be the next Giles Deacon, Stella McCartney or Phoebe Philo?




[Images:style]