TREND RAPORU | Take A Straw Fedora And Decorate It!



Last year we were all attached to lovely fedora hats immediately after we see them in the GUCCI ad above, if you still do not have one, just own immediately especially a straw one, and then decorat eit ladies! Fedora trend needs to be renewed this season!

Well as we said straw fedoras are the favorites this season. Just take some time with your fedora and decorate it with flowers, stones, brooches!



As we have seen in İPEKYOL catalogue a fedora hat gave a romantic hippie look ith roses embedded on it, delicious hats of ASLI FİLİNTA may give you some bright decorating ideas, or you may get some of the beautiful bands or brooches from our beloved BİLUN and use them with your fedora!



EUGENIA KIM's stra hat collection for TARGET has amazing fedoras, I especially loved the one with a mini parrot on it:)



Me? Well I just keep my husband's fedora and I mean it:) I decorated it ith raffia flowers and a colorful necklace with big stones.



[Images:flickr,ipekyol,aslıfilinta]

2 Responses so far.

  1. I really loved this blog entry and it gave me inspiration for my recent Notions by the Ocean project.

    http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/celebrate-indigenous-peoples-day-with-a-fedora

  2. I really loved this blog entry. It inspired my latest project for Notions by the Ocean.

    http://pacifica.patch.com/articles/celebrate-indigenous-peoples-day-with-a-fedora