1. OLIVIER THEYSKENS is back to business after leaving NINA RICCI in March 2009. He returns designing with THEORY and preparing the Spring 2011 collection for the brand.
2. ALEXANDER McQUEEN's crown was given to SARAH BURTON, well heavy weight on tiny blond shoulders. Though big expectations.
3. Tyra Banks collaborating with my one and only VOGUE ITALIA editor-in-chief Franca Sozzana. Sozzana promised Tyra a cover and two editorials with America's Next Top Model winner of this cycle. Well a VOGUE ITALIA cover means STEVEN MEISEL !
4. As we all foreseen LiLo was a huge mistake yet wounded EMANUEL UNGARO' will try to be healed by talented hands now, GILES DEACON is the new creative director and his first attempt wat to take KATIE GRAND by his side! Exciting huh?
5. Adorable JEAN PAUL GAULTIER has left HERMES after 7 years. HERMES annouunced its thanks and gratitudes to JPG.
And who will place him?
6. Well new creative director of HERMES is CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE from LACOSTE
7. Queen sings "Brother Louie Louie Louie" UK Trade Committee banned 2 ads of LOUIS VUITTON stating that these ads give a wrong perception to the consumers that all VUITTON items are handcrafted.