RED CARPET | Best Dressed of Teen Choice Awards 2011

Well ladies I know you get used to open your eyes with a red carpet post from Styleboom immediately after award nights but this time I couldn't make it, please forgive me:) Though I couldn't make a long best and worst dressed critics, let me list my Ace of Four:)



My number one is angelic Rachel Bilson! I loved her CHLOE dress and I love it to be combined with nude spike BRIAN ATWOOD booties more:)

Second is glimmering Blake Lively in a leather GUCCI dress paired with adorable LOUBOUTIN heels.

Third chic lady is Lucy Hale with one of the most gorgeous dresses of the night, it is a piece form Turkish designer CENGİZ ABAZOĞLU. She combined her dress with heelless GUISEPPE ZANOTTI's.

I haven't seen Fergie this nice for a loong long time:) Stars, the favorite print of the season, suits her well. She chooses a DOLCE&GABBANA mini dress with black glittering pumps.

[Images: justjared]